Microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10. Subscribe to RSS

Microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10. Subscribe to RSS

Looking for:

- The ' provider is not registered on the local machine | Brady Support 













































   

 

Microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10.Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 not registered



  You installed IBM SPSS AMOS 26 or 27 release on Windows 10 lation and licensing completed normally. I have attempted to install 32 and 64 bit but I still can't get it sorted. I am using Windows 10 with Visual Studio and MS Office Any. ' provider is not registered on the local machine. in ASP. but the same oledb is working in Windows application(same code.).  


c# - "” not recognized in Windows 10 - Stack Overflow.The '' provider is not registered on the local machine - Microsoft Q&A



 

Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. I am trying to add a database to my vb. When I test the connection I get the following message: "The 'Microsoft.

I have attempted to install 32 and 64 microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10 but I windowz can't get it sorted. Any детальнее на этой странице is appreciated. Stack Overflow for Teams — Start collaborating and sharing organizational knowledge. Create a free Team Why Teams?

Learn more about Teams. Cant fix "The 'Microsoft. Asked 1 year, 1 month ago. Modified 1 year, 1 month ago. Viewed 6k times. Study the last comment here from Albert. You can install the x86 version of Microsoft.

You didn't say what microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10 the bitness of your application and if you used Visual Studio продолжить to build and handle your source of data. The machines where you install your app must have one of the two installed. You can use an Installer and set the prerequisites. Thanks for the replies. When you say the bitness of my application are you on about the thing in settings where it says prefer bit or something like that?

I don't think Ave used VS tools to build or handle the data. I did change the preferred CPU thing but it didn't do anything. Mixrosoft if I'm not micorsoft clear, relatively microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10 to this kind of stuff — woody9. Run somewhere Console. WriteLine /13687.txt. Sizesee if it prints 8 or 4.

Try the x64 version first. Rebuild the Solution. Now, try to microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10 a connection using any of the two providers.

Net version in use to the question. So it came out with 8. I downloaded and installed the x64 version and did as you said but still got the same outcome. When I tried to install the x86 перейти на страницу I got an error saying it couldn;t install because I already had x64 installed.

After I uninstalled the x64 version I retried the x86 but I still get the same error saying I have 64 bit нажмите для продолжения products installed. On that last comment from Albert, are they saying that it should still work but I just can't test the connection?

I'm really confused lol — woody9. Show 9 more comments. Sorted by: Reset to default. Highest score default Trending recent microsoft ace oledb 12.0 windows 10 count more Date modified newest first Date created oldest first. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.

Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown. The Overflow Blog. Satellite internet: More useful than sending a car into space Ep. Great engineering microoft are built on social learning communities. Should we burninate the [master] tag? Related Hot Network Questions. Question feed. Accept all cookies Customize settings.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List Of 25 Apple App Windows 10.How to Run Mac Apps on Windows 10

- Auto driver updater free windows 10

Ati Radeon Hd Series Driver Download.